Top Notch Conveyancing is committed to providing you with a personalised, professional service to allow the most important decisions of your life be as easy and stress free as possible.
Our business thrives on repeat business and word of mouth – a direct result of happy clients. Please refer to our testimonial page for what others have had to say about us.
Top Notch Conveyancing has over 60 years combined experience in the field of Conveyancing and Property Law, and we can assist you with:
- Property Sales
- Property Purchases
- Property Division
Why use a Conveyancer?
Using a conveyancer over a solicitor has many benefits, including:
- Detailed, specific knowledge of Conveyancing and Property Laws since this is all we do and our procedures are set up to deal with only Conveyancing matters hence us being so efficient
- Availability (we won’t be tied up in court)
- The Sydney Property market, particularly in the Sutherland Shire areas create tremendous pressure to respond rapidly.
- We will provide you with fast, accurate and independent advice on the property you are buying or selling
- Usually less expensive than a solicitor and able to provide you with a “fixed rate” so you know exactly what it will cost you
- We are fully covered by Professional Indemnity Insurance which means you have peace of mind when engaging our conveyancing service
Qualifications and Awards
Winner of the 2010 “Colin Bruce Award” awarded for outstanding new business
Sheree Kilroy – Certified Practicing Conveyancer (CPC)
Annalise Barratt – Licensed Conveyancer
Full Member of the Australian Institute of Conveyancers
Justice of the Peace (there are 2 of us here)
» To find out more, please contact us, or visit our Conveyancing page for more information.